Shakira unveiled the video for her new single "La La La (Brazil 2014)" on Thursday.
The track, which is featured in FIFA's One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Album, also appears in the Colombian pop star's new record, Shakira.
The clip for "La La La" finds the 37-year-old singer dancing in a black skirt and bustier and features special appearances from soccer stars Lionel Messi, Cesc Fabregas, Eric Abidal, Neymar, James Rodríguez, Sergio Agüero, Radamel Falcao as well as her longtime boyfriend, Gerard Piqué.
The couple's 16-month-old son Milan also has a cameo in the clip and can be seen kicking a soccer ball at the 1:58 mark.
Miami-based rapper Pitbull debuted the official theme for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, "We Are One (Ole Ola)," featuring Jennifer Lopez, in April.
Here's the video:
Original headline: Shakira unveils 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' video
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile