The Big Data 100 list covers three categories: business analytics; data management; infrastructure, tools and services. Vendors on this list are industry stalwarts leveraging their products and services to meet the Big Data challenge, as well as a wave of startups developing a new generation of products to help businesses address their Big Data needs. Gazzang was honored in the Big Data infrastructure, tools and services category.
Since its launch in 2010, Gazzang has changed the way organizations secure big data, providing enterprise-class transparent data encryption and key management solutions that protect against unauthorized access or malicious attack, help maintain regulatory compliance and reduce risk, and ensure IT vendors are meeting service level agreements. In April of this year, Gazzang was named a “Cool Vendor in Big Data” by Gartner.
“Channel partners are deluged with choices when it comes to selecting the technology they use as building blocks for big data solutions, making it critical to have a trusted resource that can be used to identify the most cutting-edge technologies and tools available,” said
“As businesses become more reliant on data and big data platforms as a way to gain a competitive advantage, the need to protect sensitive information in Hadoop and NoSQL increases almost exponentially,” said
The 2014 Big Data 100 list is featured online at www.crn.com.
Gazzang provides data security solutions and expertise to help enterprises protect sensitive information and maintain performance in big data and cloud environments. Our technology enables SaaS vendors, health care organizations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and more to meet regulatory compliance initiatives, secure personally identifiable information and prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and systems. The company is headquartered in
Cybele Diamandopoulos, 512-535-4422
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?