The ratings were raised to 'B' from 'B-'. It still remains in junk territory.
Moreover, near-term sovereign liquidity risk has fallen and a better fiscal track record is being established.
The 'stable' outlook reflects Fitch's assessment that upside and downside risks to the rating are currently balanced.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border