Fitch does not rate class AJ or the class A7B and A7 certificates.
KEY RATING DRIVERS:
This transaction is a resecuritization of the ownership interest in one commercial mortgage-backed certificate:
No rating changes are anticipated as the Rating Outlooks are stable. The Re-REMIC certificates receive their cash-flows from the class A7 certificate, which is backed by a pool of 38 multifamily and commercial mortgage loans and currently has 36.32% credit support in the underlying transaction. Class A7A is senior to class AM and class AJ and represents approximately 20% of the remaining
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'U.S. Fixed-Rate Multiborrower CMBS Surveillance and Re-REMIC Criteria' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
U.S. Fixed-Rate Multiborrower CMBS Surveillance and Re-REMIC Criteria
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.