Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This review provides comprehensive tables listing the applications of the on-line sample preconcentration techniques with categorizing by the fundamental preconcentration mechanism and application area."
For more information on this research see: Recent applications of on-line sample preconcentration techniques in capillary electrophoresis.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Kitagawa,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?