Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "As well as revealing a practical and versatile method for nano-patterning of diamond surfaces, we show that the results comprise mesoscopic evidence for bond scission via a highly localized optical interaction that may lead to the development of new optical approaches for ultra-nanoscale (< 10 nm) surface structuring."
For more information on this research see: Two-photon polarization-selective etching of emergent nano-structures on diamond surfaces.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Lehmann,
Keywords for this news article include: Science, North Ryde,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza