In 2007, New Stream told foreign investors that a fund would be closing and they would have to move their investments into new funds in the
New Stream failed to inform investors who had transferred into the
The charge carries up to five years in prison. The three are scheduled to be sentenced in August.
Gutekunst's attorney declined to comment. Telephone messages left with attorneys for Bryson and Pereira were not immediately returned.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows