eDist Business works closely with resellers to bring the latest in speech recognition solutions to the medical community. They now offer Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 4.5 coupled with SpeechLive and Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2. The bundled software package is designed for complete integration with the EHR creating enhanced clinician workflows and more productive communications within the practice.
"The main purpose of the new SpeechExec Enterprise software is to create a more cohesive channel for communication that can be adapted to multiple users and individual preferences," said
Philips SpeechExec Enterprise 4.5 is designed to support the diversity of individual workflows and changing scenarios often seen in organizations. Philips SpeechLive takes dictation to the cloud allowing the users to access both audio and text files from wherever they are without compromising security. Medical practices with 24 physicians or less who have adopted Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 can now integrate SpeechExec Enterprise and SpeechLive as part of a complete solution that enhances productivity by connecting physicians and their office personnel more successfully.
To become a Philips reseller contact eDist Business at 1-800-962-7566 or visit http://business.edist.com/become-a-reseller/become-a-philips-dictation-dealerresellervar/.
To become a certified Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 reseller visit, http://healthcare.edist.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/eDist/SpeechExec/prweb11875230.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment