AN investor forum aimed at enhancing the growth of the agriculture sector in
Former President of
Other dignitaries expected at the forum include
State Governor, Senator
"Apart from the fact that they are interwoven, they serve as agents of change. Agriculture, in particular, gives the state an edge over other states of the federation in terms of potentials and the gateway position of the state to other neighbouring countries.
"We have got the land, labour and capital, so we are now creating the enabling environment for
There are several opportunities for investment in different sectors of the state especially in the areas of agriculture and urban development," he said.
The governor gave assurance that adequate security has been provided to ensure maximum security for those attending the two-day forum.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention