"We are in the process of filing with the relevant regulatory authorities for a rights issue, which we expect to be concluded by third quarter, Yinusa said.
The mid-tier lender raised
The bank's Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Mr.
"The successful issuance of the Eurobonds is yet another milestone in the growth trajectory of the bank.
"Three years ago, we embarked on the task of transforming
According to him, the success of the issuance of the dollar-denominated note has effectively launched
For instance, the bank's gross earnings was up by 30.4 per cent from N138.8 billion to N181 billion in the year under review.
In addition, the bank's profit before tax and profit after tax also advanced 16.7 per cent and 29.1 per cent, from N27.5 billion and N22.1 billion respectively in 2012 to N32.1 billion and N28.5 billion at the end of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground