A businesswoman will appear in court on Friday to answer to charges bordering on fraud and forgery after allegedly defaulting on repaying a loan of N30 million.
According to the
The suspect was alleged to have obtained the sum of N30 million from
The suspect allegedly defaulted in payment of the loan and also sold the property used as collateral to Lead British Schools, Gwarimpa with another Certificate of Occupancy.
The Commission added that investigation into the scam has been concluded and the suspect will be arraigned at the
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street