In a video interview to coincide with Dairy Crest's annual results, CEO
He gives an update on the project to begin producing demineralised whey powder, which will give the business exposure to a fast growing market. He also reveals that manufacturing development remains on track and that a partner in the sector has been selected.
After assessing the impact that the
"I think the thing we can't get away from is that the retail environment is going to be challenging. Having said that, if we concentrate on the things that we can do well, it should be okay. Now what are those things? Developing our brands. Making sure we innovate. Making sure we advertise. Making sure we promote those brands... If we do those things and carry on doing those things well, the future looks good."
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com.
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire