While a sharp decline in US crude stockpiles is supporting oil prices, profit taking after previous session's rally is halting its progress.
Crude oil futures for July are down
Crude oil futures ended up
Investors will be looking ahead to the jobless claims data from the
Around the same time, the Conference Board is due to release its leading economic indicators index for April. Economists expect a 0.4% month-over-month increase in the leading economic indicators index.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?