Contract award: funding for phase 4 - work and equipment
EpiCURA took over the activities of association CHHF hospital (Centre Hospitalier Hornu-Frameries) and RHMS (Hospital Network of Social Medicine)
According to its statutes, EpiCURA can also undertake all activities which contribute directly or indirectly to achieve its social purpose.
Current operating activity sites:
- Route de Mons 63-7301 HORNU: Hospital
- Rue Maria ThomÉe 1-7800 ATH: Hospital
EpiCURA employs 2,573 workers and has an annual turnover of
The relevant market is divided into two lots:
Lot 1: Funding for infrastructure and medical equipment service coronography under the approval of the B1-B2 in cardiology.
Lot 1 comprises two categories:
- Category 1 for a period of 20 years (infrastructure)
- Class 2 for a period of 5 years (equipment)
Lot 2: Funding reconditioning of buildings in the hospital, the operating room, hospital services, medical-technical services and consultation as well as fire safety compliance.
Tenderers may submit offers for one or more lots or all lots.
A partial listing within a batch is allowed except for Lot 1 (coronary angiography) to be a total enrollment for both categories. (See Article 11 of CSCH)
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name : BELFIUS
Contractor address : ChaussÉe
Implementing agency :
For the attention of: Monsieur StÉphane Rillaerts
Telephone: +32 65713040
Fax: +32 65713063
General address of the contracting authority: www.epicura.be
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California