"As our economy continues to grow, it's imperative that our state has a good supply of affordable and quality housing," Kansas Commerce Secretary
* The Housing Assessment Tool, which helps communities become more aware and informed of their current housing inventory in order to develop relevant strategies for housing improvement.
* Programs to assist developers.
* Programs available for cities, counties and non-profits.
* Several USDA and KHRC programs that help individuals and families finance or repair homes.
* Programs available to lenders.
KHRC Executive Director
"The combination of the
A listing of state and federal housing programs can be found at KansasCommerce.com/KansasHousing. For more information about the KHRC, please visit KSHousingCorp.org.
View housing programs in Kansas[http://kansascommerce.com/index.aspx?NID=741]
CC AutoTriage1pm-140522-30TagarumaMar-4743764 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids