"As our economy continues to grow, it's imperative that our state has a good supply of affordable and quality housing," Kansas Commerce Secretary
* The Housing Assessment Tool, which helps communities become more aware and informed of their current housing inventory in order to develop relevant strategies for housing improvement.
* Programs to assist developers.
* Programs available for cities, counties and non-profits.
* Several USDA and KHRC programs that help individuals and families finance or repair homes.
* Programs available to lenders.
KHRC Executive Director
"The combination of the
A listing of state and federal housing programs can be found at KansasCommerce.com/KansasHousing. For more information about the KHRC, please visit KSHousingCorp.org.
View housing programs in Kansas[http://kansascommerce.com/index.aspx?NID=741]
CC AutoTriage1pm-140522-30TagarumaMar-4743764 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English