Chairman Bio-Fuel Forum Pakistan Rana Tauseef Iqbal has urged the government to authorize
In a meeting with assistant director agriculture information
The AEDB Islamabad should be allowed to issue NOC as it had noted experts and other experienced persons, Tauseef said. He added it would also offer excellent opportunity to scientists and other experts to generate electricity through various means and nurture their capabilities and talent.
He suggested that AEDB should issue NOC after taking all stake-holders on board and launch one-window operation. The Chairman Bio-Fuel Forum added that modern trends of generating electricity would surely help overcoming the crisis.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'