According to a
In regard to respondents who were already homeowners, 86 percent of young owners said they preferred to purchase a property in the third quarter of 2013, an increase from 83 percent the year prior. Additionally, only 13 percent said renting makes more sense.
Why some young renters shy away from ownership
The last point is particularly relevant, as
Additionally, they have seen down payment requirements, credit scores and rising student debt as major obstacles. Given the factors working against them, many potential first-time buyers do not believe they are financially ready to own a home.
Homeownership is still in the cards
While young renters have been realistic about their finances, many expect that they will be able to purchase a home in the future. Many told
There are real challenges to transitioning from renting to owning in today's economy, but there are ways for aspiring homeowners to achieve their dream.
For information about how you can get a low rate mortgage to achieve your dream of owning a home, contact the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11876260.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007