Investing.com - U.S. stock futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday, as markets eyed the minutes of the Federal Reserve's most recent policy meeting, due later in the day.
Ahead of the open, the Dow 30 futures pointed to a 0.23% gain, S&P 500 futures signaled a 0.25% rise, while the Nasdaq 100 futures indicated a 0.28% increase.
Markets were jittery ahead of the minutes from the Fed's latest monetary policy meeting due later on Wednesday, as investors awaited further indications on the central bank's view of the economy.
Recent U.S. economic reports indicating that the recovery remains uneven have weighed on U.S. Treasury yields, pressuring the dollar lower.
The tech sector was set to be in focus, after
Among Internet-related stocks,
Other stocks likely to be in focus included
Across the Atlantic, European stock markets were mixed to higher. The DJ Euro Stoxx 50 rose 0.29%,
During the Asian trading session,
Investing.com offers an extensive set of professional tools for the financial markets.
Read more News on Investing.com and download the new Investing.com Stocks & Forex App for Android!
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office