Tenmou, the first 'Business Angels' organisation in
More than 25 angel investors and 50 entrepreneurs from the Mena region,
The summit is being held in strategic partnership with the
Minister of Transportation and acting chief executive of EDB,
The concept of angel investing offers an excellent platform for regional and international investors to connect with high-potential innovative entrepreneurs from the region to share experience and develop their investment portfolios, said the organisers.
"Our strategic objective is to support and encourage the development of the right platform for sharing knowledge and experience between both angel investors and venture capitalists," he noted.
While important national institutions such as the
Organising the summit in partnership with EDB will further bolster this ecosystem and showcase
Launched in 2011, Tenmou, aims to support entrepreneurs with valuable business assistance, including; financial investment, mentorship, advice and guidance.
Tenmou recognizes that for many entrepreneurs, mentorship programmes can be as valuable as financial investments. Each project receives practical advice and training from the company's board members, who bring with them a wealth of business experience.
These training sessions expose the entrepreneurs to real business situations and are conducted in the form of workshops, on a regular basis.
Established with a start-up capital of BD1 million (
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply