The finance ministry has approved applications for six-year domestic bonds worth €7.04 million, the public debt management office said on Wednesday.
The office said it received 133 applications ranging between €3,200 and €1.0 million with an average of €52,938.
It was the first auction of the savings bond programme for retail investors that will be held every month.
The ministry aims to collect €10 million per month.
The next series of bonds, expiring in 2020, will be issued on
The six-year bonds will bear a 5.75 per cent coupon until maturity but can be redeemable with a lower interest rate starting at 2.75 per
The minimum subscription for the issue is €1,000.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California