Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Among those NSAIDs, sulindac sulfide and tolfenamic acid are emphasized in this review because these two drugs have been well investigated for their anti-tumorigenic activity in many different types of cancer."
For more information on this research see: Anti-tumor activity of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: Cyclooxygenase-independent targets. Cancer Letters, 2014;346(2):217-224. Cancer Letters can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology, Therapy,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years