An exhibition featuring 16 new artworks by
Both the artists have graduated from
The works by
In each piece of her series of works perky and flat colours have been used in accordance with the theme. Instead of humans, she has used chairs as symbols of showing personal space in her works. Her series is a merchandise of creativity as hundreds of images with the backs of chairs have been collected over a period of time to produce the works.
For the first time she has mixed collage with other mediums. Her series is a mixture of different mediums like water colours, gouache, collage on wasli and on paper, photographs on wasli and tea on wasli.
In a couple of his untitled works of male and female figures, naturally standing dual in plain black and white, reflected double taste of painting in sculptural posture. It exhibited the figural symmetry as well as the competitive grappling inside and out of two bodies.
As much as it displayed worldly dimensions of two physical bodies mirroring each other as it transformed the sense of heavenly creatures frozen in time amidst a spell. It was sense of scan and search of duple souls in the framework of tangible bodies. It reminded the gathering of the merrymaking Olympian gods.
Ethical improvisations emanate from the concept that stretches back to the time immemorial to the instance. This duel is ever since and everlasting. Well, the notion of painting woman in black in both pieces of arts is yet to be explained by the artist. The lines and space in his works have a tight reciprocal relationship and are both highly skilled and evocative.
The exhibition continues through 2 June from
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation