Information Shield, the leading provider of pre-written Information Security Policies, today announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with
"Information security policies are not truly effective unless they are read and understood by every member of the organization," said
The requirement to distribute and track acknowledgement of written information security policies is a key requirement of all data protection laws and regulatory frameworks such as HIPAA/HiTECH, GLBA, FISMA, PCI-DSS and ISO 27002. PolicyHub simplifies this challenging requirement as it impacts hundreds or thousands of users.
About Information Shield
Information Shield provides time-saving products and services to help build, update and maintain information security policies. Information Shield's
Our solutions span Enterprise Content Management (ECM) through to Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC):
• ECM - to capture and index scanned documents, email messages, spreadsheets and computer generated output amongst other enterprise content, into a single digital repository for secure retention and re-use; and
• GRC - to enable Customers to identify, assess and prioritize risks, and to apply and manage controls; and to manage the life cycle of Corporate Policies & Procedures, ensuring that all stakeholders receive, read, understand and agree to abide by them.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11865294.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street