The purpose of HTML5DevConf is gathering the most talented and experienced developers around the world, inviting them to take a look into the future of the industry, and show the ways of building it. The topic of the upcoming report by MobiDev will be performance optimization of mobile web applications. The planned report will go as follows:
• file loading (including energy drain caused by data transmissions through cellular networks);
• render tree optimization (repaint and reflow, the main operations in visual processing);
• optimization of document object model (DOM);
The main point of solving the problems of optimization is understanding the inner processes that run in browsers, and the lesser resources and lower capacities of mobile devices. The report will reveal correct approaches to layouting and distribution of resources within an app; thus allow developers to avoid the most commonplace problems, visible to end users: lags and battery drain.
MobiDev already conducted a webinar on this topic, which gathered over 150 developers, and gained positive reviews. Now a detailed report will be conducted by the company's leading experts at HTML5DevConf for every interested attendee.
MobiDev has been active and popular with its reports at IT events and online webinars for developers. After the presentation of
Everyone is welcome to attend the report ''Optimizing The Performance Of Mobile Web Apps'' by MobiDev at HTML5DevConf.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11868670.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?