Certain persons may assist the Company by introducing potential subscribers for the Offering and, subject to compliance with applicable legislation, will be entitled to receive a finder's fee, payable in cash and share purchase warrants, as permitted by law.
The net proceeds of the Offering will be used for general corporate purposes.
It is anticipated that a director of the Company,
The Offering is subject to receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids