Certain persons may assist the Company by introducing potential subscribers for the Offering and, subject to compliance with applicable legislation, will be entitled to receive a finder's fee, payable in cash and share purchase warrants, as permitted by law.
The net proceeds of the Offering will be used for general corporate purposes.
It is anticipated that a director of the Company,
The Offering is subject to receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation