The EIB funds will be used to finance small and medium-scale projects mounted by SMEs and midcaps in Catalonia. Amongst other things, the EIB loan will support the RDI activities of such firms and help them to expand globally, increase their exports and improve their productivity and competitiveness.
The EIB credit line will also help to tackle youth unemployment. The loan aims to create jobs for young people and the self-employed by targeting SMEs and midcaps that offer schemes to support young people in their first job and provide them with training on top of their secondary school education.
ICF will match the EIB loan with the same amount, meaning that a total of
In 2013, the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya