Further adding to
The HALP-24-2L hazardous area fluorescent light fixture is designed for use in wet areas and saltwater-marine environments where corrosion resistance is critical to equipment longevity and safety. This Class 1 Division 2 rated fixture is constructed of non-corrosive materials including a polyester housing reinforced with glass fiber, a poured in gasket for reliable sealing and an impact resistant acrylic diffuser. Corrosion resistant stainless steel latches secure the lamp cover to the housing and provide a firm lock against the poured in seal to prevent drips and water intrusion. This fixture carries a UL 1598A outdoor marine rating and meets US Coast Guard specifications. This lamp is ideal for hazardous areas where corrosion resistance is mandatory and space limitations require a compact lighting solution.
"We are very pleased to be a part of the film and entertainment industry," said
Keywords for this news article include: Television, Entertainment,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya