The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended slightly higher Wednesday as early losses for
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.590 percent, up 0.005 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.02 point to 145.22 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA