Affecting nearly 14,000 customers,
The Australian-owned firm, which has an Irish unit headquartered in
Existing account customers have already been asked to find new banks.
The conditions of customers' mortgage and loan contracts are not impacted by the deal with Pepper, which will complelty assume customer service in relation to the affected loans and mortgages, including specialised case management.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows