Accounting software is used to record and process accounting transactions. The overall Indian accounting software market is dominated by the core accounting software segment, followed by practice management and software tools segments. Practice management software allows users and managers to plan their tasks and efficiently manage work, while removing bottlenecks. Practice management software is being majorly adopted by medium and large enterprises.
During 2010-13, large revenue growth in overall market revenues of accounting software market was witnessed on account of rising end user awareness in
According to a recently published
"SME segment is the leading revenue contributing segment in Indian accounting software industry. Further, the rapid increment in the number of SMEs along with their increasing IT spending is expected to augment revenue growth in the country's accounting software market.However, the industry continues to face a stiff challenge from piracy software, which is resulting in huge revenue losses for the industry players.", said Mr.
"India Accounting Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 [http://www.techsciresearch.com/2792 ]" has analyzed the potential of the accounting software market and provides statistics and information on market sizes, shares and trends. The report will suffice in providing the intending clients with cutting-edge market intelligence and help them in taking sound investment decisions. Besides, the report also identifies and analyzes the emerging trends along with essential drivers and key challenges faced by the industry.
Sales & Marketing Consultant
Contact Phone- +1 646 360 1656
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel