Any financial institution that wants to succeed in the banking industry must treat its customers well and develop client-oriented products and policies,
"How well you deliver a service and how close you are to customers is what matters in banking since all banks operate using the same concept," he said.
Agbaje was speaking during the official launch and rebranding of GT Bank Rwanda, a subsidiary of
As regards the market share, GT Bank Rwanda is ranked sixth among commercial banks in
"Despite the fact that many new banks have entered the market over the past three years, our profit has been at an average of Rwf1.1b per annum," he said.
He added that the bank recorded Rwf67b in customer deposits last year and loans issued were at Rwf42b.
"This acquisition makes strategic sense for our combined customers and shareholders.
"FinaBank had over the years built an enviable banking institution in
He added that the FinaBank takeover provides them with an attractive foothold in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel