It was a record year for its leasing business with the number of pre-lets in its core
It's a view echoed by FD Nick Sanderson who said its 2014 numbers had outperformed market expectations, and that the company's strong balance sheet, low debt and strong cash position gave it the ability to go for lots more organic growth.
The interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com.
MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44-207-936-1352.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row