Content included on the Global Anti-Corruption Center will include Best Practices, Data & Trends, News & Alerts and Laws & Regulations. The center will also feature an Anti-Corruption Program of the Month and risk management tools including guides, infographics and more.
"Corruption impacts the global economy in profound ways. I am delighted that Ethisphere has pulled together leading experts and resources in this critically important area," said
"The Global Anti-Corruption Center will focus on the most current matters companies are facing related to anti-bribery and corruption," said
"Corporations today understand the importance of taking proactive steps to mitigate the legal, financial and reputational risks posed by bribery and corruption," said
To access the resource center visit: http://ethisphere.com/anti-corruption.
The Ethisphere® Institute is an independent center of research, best practices and thought leadership that promotes best practices in corporate ethics and compliance and enables organizations to improve governance, mitigate risk, and enhance relationships with employees, business partners, investors and the broad regulatory community. Ethisphere evaluates and benchmarks compliance and governance programs, honors superior achievement through its World's Most Ethical Companies® recognition program, and publishes
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11872420.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?