This is the EIB's fourth loan of this type to Banco Santander under its policy of supporting the economic development of small and medium-sized companies in order to foster economic recovery and job creation. Under the agreement, Banco Santander will match the EIB loan with the same amount, meaning that a total of
The EIB loan will provide these companies with long-term finance for their investment projects and credit lines on favourable terms to fund their working capital requirements of more than two years. The subloans will finance investment projects costing up to
Part of this EIB finance for Banco Santander will take the form of the subscription of bonds issued by a securitisation fund.
In 2013, the
TNS 30FurigayJane140522-4742495 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply