"The benefits of our unified eClinical(®) platform are resonating with clients, who realize additional time and cost savings when using multiple products. The first quarter confirms the value of our unified platform with every client requesting two or more products," said
"In fact, 50% of Q1 2014 contracts include 3 or more products," continued Birch. "Due to the growth in demand for our products and services, we are funding pivotal investments in sales and marketing capabilities. These investments are self-funding, due to the high gross profit margin
Powered by the DATATRAKONE(®) unified platform, clients are realizing the benefits made possible by a unified experience. Eliminating the need to migrate data and implementing mid-study changes while supporting continued work in the trial are among the benefits that deliver greater efficiency to our clients.
"As the industry seeks solutions to optimize their investment in clinical trials, they are realizing our unified experience and unparalleled customer care deliver on that promise better than anyone else," Birch concluded.
The DATATRAKONE(®) platform delivers the unified experience and is the technical infrastructure that powers all
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'