The CompanionDx and EHI partnership delivers a qualified and reliable pharmacogenomics laboratory partner to EHI's physician practices. Results and reports from the testing will benefit the network of physicians in many ways including, recommendation on how to optimize patient therapy, assistance and aid in the approval of medications requiring prior authorizations (where medical necessity is demonstrated based on genetics), identification of poor and ultra-rapid metabolizers for optimizing future therapy to name a few.
"We are pleased to partner with EHI to make pharmacogenomics testing available to their physician network for improved patient outcomes," said
Keywords for this news article include: Therapy, Adverse Drug Reaction.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire