21st May, 2014Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United Statesor any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Linde Finance B.V. € 300,000,000 1.875% Notes due 22nd May 2024Under the Issuer's Debt Issuance Programme, dated 1st April 2014Stabilisation Notice Commerzbank AG(contact: Ian Turner; telephone: 44-207-475-1817) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2273/2003) was undertaken by the Stabilising Manager(s) in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: Linde Finance B.V. Guarantor (if any): Linde Aktiengesellschaft ISIN: XS1069836077 Aggregate nominal amount: €300,000,000 Description: 1.875% Notes due 22nd May 2024Stabilisation Manager Coordinating Stabilsation Manager: (s): Commerzbank AktiengesellschaftStabilisation Managers ING Bank N.V.This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United Statesor any other jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges