The loonie hit a 2-day high of 93.12 against the yen, following a multi-week low of 92.47 touched on Wednesday.
The loonie edged up to 1.0904 against the greenback and 1.4915 against the euro.
If the loonie extends gain, it may seek resistance around 1.08 against the greenback, 94.00 against the yen and 1.48 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100