"BIO applauds Chairman Leahy’s decision to remove the controversial patent bill from the Senate Judiciary Committee’s agenda until greater stakeholder consensus can be achieved.
"Effective patent litigation reform legislation can and must address the scourge of patent trolls while protecting America's innovators, including small businesses, inventors, universities and life sciences companies. We stand ready to support Chairman Leahy in reaching a more targeted agreement that focuses on the problem of patent trolls."
BIO is the world's largest trade association representing biotechnology companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations across
Upcoming BIO Events
Livestock Biotech Summit
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids