The latest survey from
That topped forecasts for a score of 48.3 and was up sharply from 48.1 in April - and while it does remain below the line of 50 that separates expansion from contraction
The aussie climbed to 2-day highs of 0.9260 against the greenback, 1.0104 against the loonie and 1.4759 against the euro.
The aussie that ended yesterday's deals at 1.0778 against the kiwi and 93.94 against the yen advanced to 2-day highs of 1.0801 and 93.76, respectively.
The aussie may face resistance around 0.935 against the greenback, 1.02 against the loonie, 1.47 against the euro, 1.085 against the kiwi and 94.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention