Weitman started Success Express on
At a time when small businesses have a 25% chance of lasting more than 15 years, and with attention spans getting shorter and shorter and people having more and more options to choose from, 20 years in the professional services industry is quite the accomplishment. This is not lost on Weitman: "I am exceedingly grateful to have had the opportunity to provide top level service to a wide array of companies in various industries. I've also had a fantastic professional staff over the years that have shared my passion for customer service. It really has been a labor of love from the start."
Labor of love indeed. And founded on Valentines's Day no less. Weitman truly found the right formula for Success (Express): 20 years of building relationships, one delivery at a time.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/successexpress/20years/prweb11777862.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild