Shares fell 5.46 per cent to 205.3p after
"Our operational performance has been mixed. The group's emerging markets businesses have performed strongly throughout the year: we have executed our strategy well and have successfully positioned ourselves for the rapid growth in data we are now witnessing," said Colao.
ANALYST VIEWS WHAT DID YOU MAKE OF VODAFONE'S FINANCIAL RESULTS? By Oliver Smith ROBERT GRINDLE ESPIRITO SANTO 2015 is an interesting one... as the company makes substantial investments in order to make a clearer distinction between the quality of its network and the competition. Should this be achieved, then alongside an improving macro environment
SIMON WEEDEN CITIGROUP We expect the weaker guidance for core profits to be taken negatively albeit free cash flow guidance is in line and the factors driving the year on year change in core profits including currency and the managed exit from certain mobile virtual network operator contracts as understandable.
AKHIL DATTANI JP MORGAN CAZENOVE With the AT&T bid for Direct TV eliminating remaining M&A hopes, and guidance concerns now quantified, key overhangs are clarified. The big picture remains
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future