ALLIED-MINDS, a US-based company that commercialises research and inventions from universities, plans to raise about
"We are looking for game changing, truly innovative technologies," he said in an interview. "We put them into subsidiary companies (...) with the view of taking the product or the service to the commercial market."
Allied Minds has created 18 companies stemming from discoveries in physical and life sciences at 59 partner institutions, he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild