The manager said the relative worth of equities against bonds was as good as I have ever seen it , especially in stocks that paid a dividend.
He said, That will be reflected in the global fund. We will start with a pretty toppy allocation to equities and I foresee us keeping that for some time.
In spite of being an international fund, the manager said he saw worth in the
Causer, who will run the international version of the existing multi-asset £2.8 billion distribution fund with
Read and Causer launched their
He said, In the bond space we still see value in financials but not the absolute value that we were talking about 18 months ago. This is relative value compared to other things of similar risk, as you can find things with marginally more income.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges