Against the pound, the franc fell to a multi-month low of 1.5030, from an early high of 1.4994. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 1.5002.
The Swiss franc slipped to nearly a 7-week low of 1.2239 against the euro, from an early high of 1.2227. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 1.2231.
Against the U.S dollar, the franc fell to a 5-day low of 0.8938, from an early high of 0.8918. Yesterday's closing quote of the greenback-franc pair was worth 0.8923.
Against the yen, the franc fell to 113.53, from an early high of 113.89.Yesterday's closing value of the franc-yen pair was worth 113.76.
If the franc extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around the 1.23 against the euro, 0.90 against the greenback, 1.51 against the pound and 112.59 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile