Spireon, the leading M2M provider of mobile resource management (MRM) and business intelligence solutions, announced today at NABD 2014 National Conference a 99.9% Service Level Agreement is available now for customers of its automotive collateral management platform designed for organizations in the vehicle finance industry, including automotive finance companies, banks, credit unions and dealerships with in-housing financing.
One of the most important requirements of any M2M solution is ensuring the highest levels of service availability. As the first and only M2M telematics provider of MRM solutions to offer a best in class performance guarantee program, clients of Spireon's four-time award-winning GoldStar GPS and LoanPlus CMS automotive collateral management platforms are assured they will always have 99.9% access to their critical data to track vehicle assets in real-time, on-demand.
"Spireon is extremely proud to offer the highest level of service availability in the industry for the 1.7 million subscribers Spireon currently supports, as well as the capacity to provision to more than a billion subscribers seamlessly," said
Key benefits for the automotive finance community include:
• Reliability with industry-first 99.9 % performance guarantee. Spireon's NSpire private cloud infrastructure has multiple levels of redundancy to eliminate any single point of failure.
• Scalability. NSpire's NoSQL databases with in-memory storage provide the ability to increase capacity to meet additional or unexpected demand and eliminate delays in obtaining real-time information and reports, without the need for re-architecting.
• Security. Spireon's network is comprised of multiple Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centers strategically located nationwide, each top-tier data center adhering to stringent, industry-best practices for security controls and protocols.
"We understand the importance of delivering a reliable service that automotive dealers and lenders can count on when managing their collateral," says
Customers who sign up for Spireon's Performance Guarantee receive the peace of mind that they will have access to their SaaS telematics services on a twenty-four hour, seven days a week (24x7) basis at a rate of 99.9%. For more information on how the program works, visit http://www.spireon.com/performance-guarantee.
Spireon's automotive collateral management platform leverages the newest technology and is architected to take collateral management to the next level. The technology innovation goes well beyond providing vehicle location and tracking services that dealerships can use to help improve the recovery process. The Spireon platform is an intuitive, web based application that includes rich features such as interactive mapping, customizable reports, data security, customizable geo-fences and turnkey installation.
Spireon, the largest provider of automotive aftermarket embedded telematics, provides a wide range of automotive business intelligence solutions. Spireon's GoldStar GPS and LoanPlus CMS information platforms connect automotive dealers and lenders to real-time vehicle information they need to expand their auto loan portfolios and provide financing for a broader range of customers. The real-time rich data also helps protect vehicle assets, reduce risk, decrease costs to drive the bottom line while also providing positive consumer impact. Learn more about vehicle finance solutions at spireon.com..
To learn more about the award-winning collateral management systems, visit GoldStar GPS and LoanPlus CMS.
With leading market positions in the fleet, transportation and automotive telematics markets,
For additional information, please visit
For more information, contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11868085.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya