A new smartphone app on reproductive health targeting women working in the manufacturing industry was launched on Tuesday.
It provides women in the industry access to information related to reproductive health, as well as lets them share their views and experiences and answer questionnaires on the subject.
He said about 2,000 female workers would benefit from the new project in the next 18 months and workers from
He added that they plan to expand it to other countries and regions in the future.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast