Samsung may launch a larger smartphone this year, probably a followup to last year’s Galaxy Mega, SamMobile reports. It looks like the new smartphone model, which they dubbed the Galaxy W, will feature a massive 7-inch screen (like the Nexus 7). Its features will be nearly identical to the Galaxy Note 3, including the faux leather back. Other specifications include a 720p screen, 1.2 GHz processor, 1.5 Gb of RAM, an 8 megapixel camera, and an 8 GB internal storage.
How do you feel about large screen smartphones? Is a large screen 7-inch phone too much? Let us know.
The post Samsung Wants to Launch Even Bigger Smartphones appeared first on tbreak.ae.
COPYRIGHT 2014 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years