The Managing Director of the company, Mr. Wilson Ideva, disclosed this at various fora the firm organised for retirees on its payroll in three locations in the South Eastern part of the country namely Owerri, Awka and Enugu respectively.
He said in the last three years, Premium Pensions had continued to guarantee RSA holders a rate of return which is above 12 per cent, adding that this is very much above the going inflation rate in the country for the period.
He assured that with the continued increase in the return on investments, retirees would benefit more from saving their accumulated pensions with the fund manager in the future.
"We salute the vision of those who set up the contributory pension scheme in
According to company's boss, retirees on the payroll of the company looked healthy and employable, an indication that the contributory pension scheme was yielding positive results.
"The retirees we are seeing here in the southeast look strong and healthy and even employable. There is no better testimony to the success of the contributory pension scheme than the good looks and evident good life of the retirees under the scheme," Ideva said.
Speaking on the operations of his organisation, Ideva said "Premium Pension now have over N330 billion under management. We have so far paid almost N63.20 billion as retirement benefits while 13, 350 retirees receive pension every month," he disclosed.
Meanwhile, the Head of the
"As a matter of right, your PFA must continuously be enlightening you on the developments in the management of your RSA and the industry in general. The pension industry is already huge and would even be greater in the next few years. Funds under management in the contributory pension scheme are one of the most protected in the world," Ejiofor said.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids