As per the partnership, these services will be delivered by rural banks and cooperatives through the use of mobile and internet banking platforms. Gcash s operator G-Xchange and RNet will deliver a 3-in-1 card dubbed CashKO .
Under the partnership with rural banks and cooperatives, the CashKO platform will be responsible for delivering of mobile phone and internet banking services with ATM functionality. Users can utilize the CashKo to transact with overseas Filipino workers for remittances, payrolls, and bills payment through mobile and ATM.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya